History in Hsinchu

Ms. Wyant's Course Blog for all assignments related to Psychology, US Government, World History and Art Appreciation at IBSH

Paris Climate Change Conference

Paris Climate Change Conference
The Eiffel Tower with No Plan B slogan

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Assignments November 9-November 18

See my new Picture Blog at:  http://mswyantsdynamichistorypictureblog.blogspot.com/


AP Psychology:  Read Chapters 7, 8, and 9.  Do the Study Guides for each Chapter.  This work is due when I come back from  THIMUN Singapore.  See the Assignment Sheet attached to this blog.    EVERYTHING IS DUE WHEN I RETUREN-Monday, November 21.




World History

See the Assignment linked to this blog.  BRING YOUR BOOK TO CLASS FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK THAT I AM IN  THIMUN SINGAPORE.  EVERYTHING IS DUE WHEN I RETURN-Monday, November 21.


AP Art History:


Complete the assignments linked to this blog.  EVERYTHING IS DUE WHEN I RETURN-Monday, November 21.






No comments:

Post a Comment